Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Tools of the Trade

I've spent almost all day working on my book...sort of. I spent hours on the phone chatting with a friend who is designing my book cover, and she mentioned getting a Facebook page going for it. What a brilliant idea! "It takes care of itself," she told me. So, Year of Shadow and Light now has a Facebook page. I figure I hate writing, so I need people watching me and eagerly awaiting updates to keep me on my toes. And if I can get interest for the book and awareness of IIH and its potential effects moving before the book even gets published, all the better! Now, I just need to get a website going and get the book written (won't be done until at least October 2010), published, and printed, and we'll be all set!

If you're on Facebook and haven't already received an invitation, check out the page by searching for Year of Shadow and Light. Become a member, and tell all your friends!

* Stringham high: The book cover is in progress.
* Stringham low: Nadda today.
* Stringham super-high: Shameless self-promotion rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment