Friday, May 21, 2010

The Cherry on Top

Honestly, I love you all, and I've been in contact with most of you this week (come to think of it, that's strange)...and I've been able to hang out with some of you this week, and that's even better. Super-duper! But honestly, when I opened Google to search for something and saw that the image was a Pac-Man board? I was incredibly excited.
When I accidentally found out that it was playable, and I progressed into Act II? Oh my god, I almost peed myself from the excitement. Seriously!
This could quite possibly be the highlight of my week! (Apologies to anyone who feels offended. I know very few of you understand my love of Pac-Man and Ms. Pac.) Maybe it's just the cherry on top of a sundae of a week. But this is quite possibly the most brilliant thing Google has ever done, IMHO. (Yes, it's an overstatement, but I'm excited from conversations and hopped up on caffeine and good news!)

* Stringham high:Playable Google Pac-Man logo.
* Stringham low: What? Sure, hunger, pain, suffering in the world, but it's these little things that dis...ooh, Pac-Man!
* Stringham super-high: Hello! It's a PLAYABLE logo!!!!!!!

I'm not going to get ANY work done today....

No comments:

Post a Comment