Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pregnancy Update and Still Waiting

Spoke with the nurse at the OB's office today and learned that I have an infection, so they gave me a prescription to clean that up, and they ordered a couple more tests because they're changing my blood pressure medicine. No idea what the cost for these tests is going to be. Ridiculous, most likely.

Still no word from the case worker about the (Hoosier Healthwise) pregnancy Medicaid. Thursday of last week, she had told me that she should know on Monday or Tuesday of this week. I called on Monday, I called on Tuesday, left voicemails. I called yesterday and spoke with a very irritated-sounding caseworker who emphasized that she would call me when she hears anything. In just one week, it will have been a month since I submitted my original application. Sheesh. But I'm crossing my fingers that the extra time is because we are just above the monthly income cutoff and that they're trying to figure out a way to finagle coverage for us. But maybe I'm hoping too much out of government employees...

* Stringham high: Yay for treating infections!
* Stringham low: Slow state employees.
* Stringham super-high: My parents are going to make a crib for the baby!

Oh, hey, and the title links to something I would love to have--size 3.
Or there's always this (2X)...http://www.cafepress.com/MuthaCrafter.381816643

No comments:

Post a Comment