Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I Want for Christmas (Okay, Not All, but It'll Do)

For those of you who are planning to get me a Christmas present and haven't yet gotten around to it, I offer you a very affordable suggestion. I've been really wanting one of these for several months, since I started my membership to LibraryThing and started cataloging my books online, but I couldn't justify getting one. But now, when it's a little harder for me to read the ISBNs on those books (and with all of my books, the ISBNs are the easiest ways to enter information), this would be greatly helpful. I'm speaking, of course, of a barcode scanner. And LibraryThing has one it created of its very own, of a sleeping kitty: http://www.librarything.com/cuecat

Shameless plug for a Christmas present? Yup, you betcha!

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment