Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Has Sprung. New Beginnings Abound

* Stringham high: We have sprouts starting in the peat-pellet trays. Leeks and cherry tomatoes are really taking off.
* Stringham super-high: The geothermal heat pump and zone controls (pictures to come soon, I hope) are fabulous! It's never been so comfortable in our house.
* Stringham super-duper-high: I'm now looking at a few job options. One of them is a possible position with the company one of my friends and former colleagues is now at. The second (though I don't really WANT to consider it) is the full-time version of the job I'm currently in. The final one is freelancing full time. I had a conversation with another former colleague, who is a co-owner of one of my customer presses, that was enlightening. In short, after crunching some numbers and showing them to M, I know that if this customer can give me what seems (to me) a very "do-able" amount of business at a steady pace, I could be able to do this full-time once my contract is up in May. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and arms and legs and hair and anything else (including the cats' tails, which they aren't so happy about)...

No comments:

Post a Comment