Thursday, January 28, 2010

Readers and Critiquers Wanted

As some of you (all of you?) know, I decided back in November to write a book about my experiences with the miscarriage, the hospitalization, the IIH, vision loss and recovery, etc. I have spurts of working on it, and today was one of those big working days. I wrote an entire chapter. It's a very rough draft, but I feel it needs to be reviewed and revised. Much of the other stuff I've written is still a little too raw emotionally for me to polish up enough to share, but this one needs reviewers. The organization probably needs some work, and I'd like some honest comments and criticism about the writing. I'm looking for volunteers. I know some of it may not make a lot of sense out of context, and it's definitely a middle chapter, but it should still stand alone pretty well.

Please email me if you would be interested in reading it or if you know of someone who might be interested in reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment